Scholarship Intent: The Marion Huber Learning Through Listening Awards are presented to Learning Ally members who are high school seniors on with learning disabilities, in recognition of academic excellence, outstanding leadership, and service to others.
1) Have a learning disability.
2) Registered with Learning Ally for at least one year up
3) Graduating from high school in US and planning to attend college at either a two or four-year college or vocational school.
4) Applicant must not have previously received an award from Learning Ally, formerly RFB&D.
5) Applicant must not be a family member of a Learning Ally staff member or volunteer serving on a local or national board.
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: N/A; Grad: N/A