Scholarship Intent: The Marines’ Memorial Association offers several different scholarship opportunities to help members of the association, their dependents, or grandchildren to advance their education.
1) Scholarships offered by the organization may vary in requirements (GPA, major, class standing, etc.). Visit website to view all scholarship opportunities and specific eligibility criteria.
2) Open only to members of the Marines’ Memorial Association, member dependents or grandchildren of members.
3) High school seniors must submit a copy of transcript and SAT/ACT scores.
4) Returning college/university students must submit a copy of current university/college transcripts.
5) Must provide confidential references.
6) Winners selected based on completeness of application, GPA, references, personal statement, financial information and SAT/ACT scores or college transcript.
Major: Multiple: Education, Chemistry, Physics, Engineering, Mathematics, All majors in the College of Science and Engineering,
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: Any; Grad: N/A