Scholarship Intent: For women from developing countries who are currently studying in the United States or Canada.
1) Has a record of service to women and children and commitment to improve the lives of women and children in developing countries.
2) Resides in the US or Canada at the time she submits application and is enrolled at an accredited US or Canadian educational institution the upcoming school year.
3) At least 25 years old.
4) Not related to a World Bank Group staff member or his/ her spouse.
5) Demonstrates financial need and satisfactory academic performance.
6) Not a U.S. or Canadian citizen, permanent U.S. resident or Canadian Landed Immigrant.
7) National of a lower or middle income developing member country as designated by the MMMF Country Eligibility List.
8) A woman who intends to return to her country, or other developing country, within 2 years of completing use of MMMF grant and perform at least two years of service.