Scholarship Intent: Each year WHCE offers the Lynn Adamson Memorial Scholarship to a female, graduate level student dedicated to a health-related career.
1) Female graduate-level student pursuing a health-related major including public health, health care, public policy, or the health sciences.
2) Enrolled in a graduate degree program at a University located in the San Francisco Bay Area (Counties include San francisco, Marin, Sonoma, Napa, Solano, Contra Costa, Alameda, Santa Clara, San Mateo).
3) Must be an early careerist.
4) Must be in good academic standing.
5) Recipient selection is based on evidence of achievement in the following: leadership, scholarship, integrity of character, preparation to meet key challenges in health care, and contribution.
6) The Scholarship Winner is expected to attend WHCE’s Annual Women of the Year event.