Scholarship Intent: The League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) National Scholarship Fund (LNSF) was established to provide scholarships to Hispanic students attending colleges and universities.
1) Students who have been granted DACA are eligible to apply.
2) Must have applied to or be enrolled as a full time undergraduate student in college or university, including 2 year colleges or vocational schools that lead to an associate’s degree.
3) Graduate students must have applied to or be enrolled as a part time graduate student in a college or university Relatives of scholarship committee members, the Council President or an individual contributor to the local funds of the Council are not eligible to apply.
4) Entering college freshman must submit SAT/ACT scores.
5) Selections based on need, academic achievement, community involvement, and leadership activities.
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: Any; Grad: Any