Scholarship Intent: To benefit students who have suffered the death of a parent or guardian.
1) Students who have suffered the death of a parent or guardian.
2) College and college-bound students, ages 17-24.
3) Open to only legal residents of the fifty United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, and are currently enrolled in, or have been accepted to a college, or trade school within the fifty United States, the District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
4) Can submit an essay or a video.
5) Employees of Life and Health Insurance Foundation for Education, Weber Shandwick, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidaries, and advertising, and promotion agencies, and any such employee’s immediate family members and those living in their same households, whether or not related are not eligible to enter or win a scholarship.
6) A minor should have a parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to enter.