Scholarship Intent: Leopold Schepp established the Foundation in 1925. His objectives were to encourage young people to develop good character and to help them complete their high school education, an opportunity he never had.
1) Undergraduates must be under 30 years of age at time of application; Graduate students must be under 40 years of age at the time of application.
2) PhD candidates who have only the dissertation to complete and who are not enrolled in class full-time are not eligible.
3) Only 1 student in a family can apply and receive a scholarship at the same time.
4) Primary considerations for award are character, ability, and financial need.
5) Students who have previously applied but were denied are not eligible.
6) Students who are requesting aid for a second degree at the same level for which a degree has already been awarded are not eligible to apply.
7) There is no specific deadline for submitting a Request for an Application, the deadline is automatically imposed when a sufficient number of requests have been received.
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: Any; Grad: Any