Scholarship Intent: To award a scholarship for undergraduate study of religion journalism or mass communications.
1) Christian commitment and involvement in the life of the United Methodist Church.
2) Academic achievement and journalistic experience and/or evidence of journalistic talent.
3) Clarity of purpose in plans and goals for the future.
4) Potential professional ability as a religion journalist.
5) Must be a United Methodist ethnic minority student enrolled at the junior or senior level in the journalism or communications department at an accredited college or university in the US.
6) Employees of United Methodist Communications and members of the General Commission on Communication are not eligible for the scholarship.
7) Contact org for other majors that apply.
8) Read website for further instructions.
Major: Multiple: Journalism, Communications,
Class Level: Undergrad: Upper Division(Junior/Senior); Grad: N/A