Scholarship Intent: To provide roundtrip airline tickets to undergraduate and graduate students across the country who travel away from home to pursue higher education.
1) Student must be enrolled in a college at least 200 miles from their designated home.
2) Student must be in good academic standing as determined by his or her college.
3) Applicants must be 18 years old or older at time of application.
4) All federal government regulations related to air travel and Transportation Security Administration rules must be adhered to, including, but not limited to, producing a valid government issued photo ID for air travel.
5) Needed travel must be to/from Southwest Airlines destinations.
6) Selected students will be required to submit an Enrollment Verification Form from his or her college/university.
7) Selected students will be required to complete and submit a W-9.
8) The student must identify direct or parental ties to a specific country to determine Hispanic origin on the application.