Scholarship Intent: Provides scholarships annually to ethnically diverse minority undergraduate and graduate students who are attending accredited institutions and are pursuing careers in the fields of advertising, marketing or public relations.
1) Must be African American, Asian Pacific American, Hispanic, or Native American/Alaska Native.
2) Undergrads must be freshman, sophomore, juniors, and non-graduating seniors.
3) Students must have one full academic year left, from September to May/June of the following year, to complete his/her Master’s degree from the time the scholarship is awarded.
4) Must major in a field of study that has an emphasis on public relations, marketing or advertising
5) See website for If selected, applicant must attend TLF’s career development workshop and awards reception to receive the scholarship.
6) Applicant must make a one-year commitment to maintain contact with TLF to receive professional guidance and academic support.
Major: Multiple: Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations,
Class Level: Undergrad: Any; Grad: Any
Enrollment Status: Entering and Continuing
Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: 12 units; Grad: 9 units
Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
Citizenship: US Citizen/Perm Res/AB540/DACA
GPA: HS GPA: N/A; Undergrad GPA: 3.0; Grad GPA: 3.2
Contact Person: The LAGRANT Foundation
Contact Person title: Senior Programs & Outreach Manager
Street Address: 633 W 5th Street, 48th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90071
Phone Number: (323)469-8680
Number of Awards: 50
Applications are due by 5:00pm PST
Deadline: February 28, 2019
submitted by January 18, 2019 will receive extra 10 points.