Scholarship Intent: Provides scholarships annually to ethnically diverse minority undergraduate and graduate students who are attending accredited institutions and are pursuing careers in the fields of advertising, marketing or public relations.
1) Must be African American, Asian Pacific American, Hispanic, or Native American/Alaska Native.
2) Undergrads must be freshman, sophomore, juniors, and non-graduating seniors.
3) Students must have one full academic year left, from September to May/June of the following year, to complete his/her Master’s degree from the time the scholarship is awarded.
4) Must major in a field of study that has an emphasis on public relations, marketing or advertising
5) See website for If selected, applicant must attend TLF’s career development workshop and awards reception to receive the scholarship.
6) Applicant must make a one-year commitment to maintain contact with TLF to receive professional guidance and academic support.
Major: Multiple: Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations,