Scholarship Intent: The Kai Chong Tong Scholarship was established to recognize the academic achievements of Chinese American students and to assist them financially in the pursuit of their undergraduate education at San Francisco State University.
1) Must have financial need.
2) Must be a San Francisco State University student of Chinese American descent.
3) Students must be planning to enroll in an undergraduate program leading to an associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree, or teaching credential.
4) Must apply using the 10,000 Degrees Undergraduate Scholarship application packet.
5) Do not have to be a Marin County Resident for Kai Chong Tong Scholarship.