John McLendon Memorial Minority Postgraduate Scholarship
Scholarship Intent: To assist minority students who will pursue a graduate degree in athletics administration.
1) Must be planning to pursue a graduate degree in athletics administration.
2) Must be African-American, Hispanic, Asian/Pacific Islander, or American Indian/Alaskan Native.
3) Full time status as a senior at the time of nomination or an undergraduate degree with two years work experience, preferably in athletics administration.
4) Students who graduated and have a min of 2 years experience in athletics administration eligible.
5) Must have demonstrated leadership qualities on a college/university or community level.
6) Nominees who are not of the listed origins, but have married someone of the listed origins, are not eligible.
7) Contact organization for full details and criteria.
Major: Multiple: Business Administration, Kinesiology,