Scholarship Intent: To provide scholarships to minority high school students showing leadership potential and demonstrating financial need to attend an accredited 4-year college or university of their choice.
1) Plan to attend an accredited and approved four-year institution within the United States.
2) Must demonstrate a dedication to community service. SAT 1000 or an ACT score of 21.
3) Leadership potential, academic achievement, financial need.
4) Must be a minority high school senior.
5) Not possess a degree from a 2 or 4-year College when applying for the scholarship.
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: N/A; Grad: N/A