Scholarship Intent: To encourage Muslim students to pursue a college or post-graduate degrees in humanities, social sciences, liberal arts and law through annual scholarships to deserving students.
1) Muslim or active member of the Muslim community.
2) Enrollment at an accredited university in the U.S. by August 2018.
3) An undergraduate (sophomore/junior/senior) or of graduate standing (including PHD).
4) Majoring in an ISF supported major.
5) Contact organization for all majors that apply.
Major: Multiple: Humanities, Social Sciences, Liberal Arts, Law,
Class Level: Undergrad: Upper Division(Sophomore/Junior/Senior); Grad: Any