Scholarship Intent: To award college students who demonstrate outstanding potential for long-range contributions to the field of automation and control.
1) Contact org for other majors that apply.
2) Must be currently enrolled in a program in instrumentation, systems, or automation discipline at an educational institution in country of residence.
3) Two year program applicants must have completed at least one academic semester or 12 semester hours or its equivalent.
4) Four year degree program applicants must be in their sophomore year or higher of their study or its equivalent at the time of application.
5) Preference of the Foundation scholarship awards is given to students who are enrolled in a degree program in instrumentation, systems, and automation or other closely related fields.