Scholarship Intent: To offer scholarships to accounting and finance students.
1) Scholarships are awarded to students who are studying at accredited institutions
2) Applicant must be an IMA Student member. Membership number must be included on the application form.
3) The applicant needs to have expressed the intent of pursuing a career in management accounting, financial management, or information technology
4) Additionally, students will be requested to sit for at least one part of the CMA Exam before the completion of the fall term 2017.
5) Check website for further criteria.
Major: Multiple: Accounting, Finance, Information Technology
Class Level: Undergrad: Any; Grad: Any
Enrollment Status: Entering and Continuing
Enrollment Requirement: Undergrad: HALF-TIME; Grad: 6 UNITS
Financial Need as determined by the FAFSA and/or CA Dream App: Not a Requirement
GPA: HS GPA: 3.0; Undergrad GPA: 3.0; Grad GPA: 3.0
Contact Person:MEF/SCMS Scholarship Program
Contact Person title: Kerry Butkera-MEF/SCMS Scholarship Program
Street Address: 10 Paragon Drive, Suite 1 Montvale, New Jersey 07645-1760