Scholarship Intent: To encourage women to pursue careers related to the national security and defense interests of the United States and to provide development opportunities to women already working in national security and defense fields.
1) Be currently enrolled at an accredited university or college, either full-time or part- time.
2) Undergraduate and graduate students are eligible; undergraduates must have attained at least junior level status (60 credits).
3) Demonstrate interest in pursuing a career related to national security or defense.
4) Demonstrate financial need.
5) Be a woman.
6) Be a member of Women in Defense.
7) Check website for further information.