Scholarship Intent: The Spouse/ Caregiver Scholarship Program identifies, recognizes, and rewards spouses/ caregivers for their strength, fidelity, and resolve despite adversity.
1) Must currently reside in the US.
2) Must have applied to/be currently enrolled in an accredited college or trade school for the current school year, in pursuit of a Bachelors or Masters degree or vocational program pursuing certification.
3) Applicants must complete and submit the application/ certification forms along with proof of service and proof of injury/ death.
4) Must show satisfactory academic progress by submitting most recent official transcript (high school or college).
5) GED Certificate with a minimum score of 650 also accepted.