Scholarship Intent: Home Depot Orange Scholars offers scholarships to associates’ children pursuing an undergraduate degree at an accredited college/university based on financial need and academic performance, as well as community involvement and leadership.
1) Must be a dependent of a full- or part-time hourly associate of The Home Depot and its subsidiaries, The Home Depot Canada, or The Home Depot Mexico, at the time of application.
2) Must be a current high school senior, or a current college freshman, sophomore or junior planning to enroll as a full-time undergraduate student at an accredited non-profit two- or four- year college or university.
3) Parent or legal guardian must be a Home Depot associate for at least one year as of November 1, 2016 and must be a Home Depot associate at the time the scholarship is awarded.
4) Financial need is given highest consideration.
5) Award will be applied to tuition, fees, books, supplies and equipment required for course load.
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: Freshmen, Sophomore, Junior; Grad: N/A