Scholarship Intent: The Asian Pacific Fund administers 12 scholarship programs to help undergraduate and graduate students achieve their educational goals.
1) Graduating high school senior at a Fairfield or Suisun City, CA high school.
2) Incoming freshmen enrolled full-time at an accredited four year-college/university or community college with strong commitment to transfer to a four-year institution in 2018-2019.
3) Ethnic heritage: Asian heritage at least 50%
5) Personal and career focus.
6) Personal strengths, including maturity, motivation and potential to succeed.
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: Freshmen; Grad: N/A