Scholarship Intent: The Hearthstone Scholarship Fund was created in 2009 to develop and empower new generations of the communities it serves to achieve their educational endeavors.
1) Be 15-25 years of age.
2) Attend college/university, trade school, professional/leadership training in the 2018-2019 academic year or as a high school student enroll in a college test-taking preparation course, leadership conference, or other academic enriching activity.
3) Maintain at least a 3.0 (HS) or 2.75 GPA (college).
4) Must be from a low income household or demonstrate financial need. Must include proof of income (i.e. most recent tax return, FAFSA student aid report).
5) Reside in a Hearthstone Housing Foundation property or is a resident in a county where a Hearthstone property is located (List of eligible counties/properties on website).
6) Personal, professional, and/or academic goals.
7) Involvement in community service or volunteer activities.
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: Any; Grad: N/A