Scholarship Intent: To increase the number of health professionals practicing in medically underserved areas of California.
1) Be currently accepted or enrolled in the following California Board or Committee approved program: Certified Nurse midwife, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Dentist, Nurse Practitioner, Occupational Therapist, Pharmacist, Physical Therapist, Physician Assistant or Speech Language Pathologist.
2) Be free from any other service obligation.
3) Graduate after June 30, 2016.
4) Have valid legal presence and ability to work and provide care in the state of California.
5) Be willing to work in a medically under-served area for two years.
6) Contact org for additional details.