Scholarship Intent: The Hayek Fund for Future Scholars is dedicated to offsetting application costs for PhD programs.
1) Most disciplines will be considered but preference will be given to disciplines in the humanities and social sciences.
2) Open to undergraduates and recent graduates applying for full-time doctorate program.
3) Award only offered for PhD programs; does not include business or law school.
4) Applicant must demonstrate interest in individual and economic freedom and have strong academic potential.
5) Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
6) Decisions will be made within three weeks of applying.
Major: Multiple: Humanities, Economics, Political Science, History, Anthropology, Sociology, Psychology,
Class Level: Undergrad: Graduating Senior; Grad: PhD