Scholarship Intent: To provide financial assistance to students pursuing a masters in school counseling in honor of the legacy of educational excellence, leadership, and service of H.B. McDaniel.
1) Must have completed first year in a master’s program in school counseling.
2) Show promise of outstanding leadership and service in the field.
3) Currently working on a project to improve counseling services.
4) Membership in a professional counseling association.
5) Check website for more information.