Scholarship Intent: To award deserving seniors attending an Oakland public high school who are furthering their education.
1) Senior attending an Oakland public high school.
2) Demonstrates academic preparation to succeed in college, and able to overcome obstacles to achieve academic and personal goals.
3) Responsible, resourceful, and involved with others in work, school, family, and community.
4) Documented financial need.
5) Must have applied to at least two 4-year colleges. We encourage applications to range of 4-year colleges including private schools, UC’s, and CSU’s.
6) Will be attending a four-year accredited college or university in the fall.
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: N/A; Grad: N/A