Scholarship Intent: The Government Finance Officers Association of the US and Canada offers scholarships to recognize outstanding performance in accounting studies and to encourage careers in state/local government.
1) Must be a citizen or permanent resident of the US or Canada.
2) Scholarships have varying criteria for enrollment status, race/ethnicity and major/emphasis.
3) Visit website or contact organization for all scholarship opportunities and eligibility requirements.
4) Must submit letter of recommendation.
5) See website or contact organization for recommendation requirements.
6) Must not have previously been awarded a scholarship administered by the GFOA.
Major: Multiple: Public Administration, Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Political Science,
Class Level: Undergrad: Upper Division(Junior/Senior); Grad: Any