Scholarship Intent: For full-time graduate students with pre-lingual bilateral hearing loss in the moderately-severe to profound range, who use listening and spoken language as their primary method of communication and are attending mainstream law school or a masters or doctoral program in public policy or public administration.
1) Applicant has been accepted at or is enrolled in an accredited law school or masters/doctoral program in public policy or public administration.
2) Applicant has a pre-lingual hearing loss and diagnosed prior to fourth birthday.
3) Must use spoken language as primary mode of communication.
4) Applicant’s hearing loss is bilateral and in the moderate to profound range.
5) Individuals with cochlear implants meet this eligibility requirement.
6) Unilateral hearing loss does not qualify.
Major: Multiple: Public Policy, Public Administration, Law,