Scholarship Intent: The GE LNESC Scholarship Program awards scholarships to qualified minority students who are enrolled as business or engineering majors.
1) Must have applied to or be enrolled in a college, university, or graduate school, including 2-year colleges, or vocational schools that lead to an associate’s degree.
2) Qualified applicants are chosen through a very rigorous selection process by members of LNESC’s scholarship committee.
3) Must be a minority student pursuing full-time studies leading to a bachelor’s degree at an accredited college or university in the U.S..
4) Must be classified as a college sophomore in the fall semester.
5) Contact organization for other restrictions.