Scholarship Intent: This fellowship is intended for scholars and students with citizenship in an African country who seek to obtain an advanced degree or specialized training in an area of study related to human origins research.
1) Must have affiliation and/or employment with an institution in their home country.
2) The applicant must have a home sponsor who is a member of the institution where the applicant is affiliated in the home country, as well as a host sponsor who is a member of the institution which the candidate plans to pursue training.
3) Financial need.
4) Must demonstrate financial assistance from host institution.
5) Must have intention to return and work in home country upon completion of training.
6) Must provide provisional acceptance to the host institution.
7) Only scholars with citizenship in a developing country are eligible.
8) New Applicants deadline in Mid February; Returning Applicants deadline in Early March