Scholarship Intent: The purpose of this scholarship is to encourage leadership and provide opportunities for Bay Area women in the field of finance and/or the Financial Services Industry.
1) Contact for other majors that apply.
2) Female students enrolled during the Summer semester or thereafter at an independently accredited Bay Area college/university.
3) Be enrolled either at: 1) The main physical campus of a Bay Area college or university; or 2) If not attending the main campus of your school, be enrolled and attending a school satellite campus located within 1 of the 9 Bay Area counties and taking at least eighty percent (80%) of classes at a satellite campus.
3) Communication skills, leadership skills, community involvement, academic achievement, and financial need. Goals must be aligned with FWA goals.
4) Must submit current transcripts.
5) Must submit two letters of recommendation.
Major: Single: Finance,
Class Level: Undergrad: Upper Division(Junior/Senior); Grad: Any