Scholarship Intent: Recognizes students who have overcome significant obstacles to pursue their education.
1) Participating in an approved college readiness program in grades 11 and 12
2) Graduating from an accredited high this academic year
3) Eligible to receive a Federal Pell Grant in the first year of college.
4) Planning to enroll full-time in a bachelor’s degree program at an accredited higher education institution in the fall directly after your graduation from high school.
5) Demonstrated need for financial assistance.
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: N/A; Grad: N/A