Scholarship Intent: To build the hopes, dreams, and futures of Bay Area foster children and be a guiding source for successful transition into the adult world.
1) Must be current or former foster youth from Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, and Solano Counties.
2) Scholarship categories include: scholastic achievement, rising above adversity, and community involvement.
3) Must be under the age of 24 on April 1, 2018.
4) Must be accepted or expect to be accepted to an accredited 4 year college/university, community college, or vocational program.
5) Past recipients are eligible to apply.
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: Freshman/Sophomore/Junior; Grad: N/A