Scholarship Intent: For young women whp have undergone unusual hardships to remain in school
1) Young women age 18-26.
2) Maximum cumulative GPA 3.3
3) Demonstrated financial hardship.
4) Current resident of San Mateo County, preference given to residents of East Palo Alto, East Menlo Park, Redwood City and San Mateo
5) Current graduating high school senior, graduate or G.E.D. certificate holder; preference given to students who attend(ed) East Palo Alto Academy, East Side College Prep, Menlo Atherton, Sequoia, Carlmont and San Mateo high schools.
6) Planning to enroll or currently enrolled in a two- or four-year college or university as a full time student
7) AB540 students are eligible to apply.
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: N/A; Grad: N/A