Scholarship Intent: The Crystal Group Innovation in Business Scholarship is awarded each year to one full-time student pursuing an undergraduate degree with either a major or a minor in the School of Business.
1) Enrolled full-time in an undergraduate business program (major), engineering program (major), or related major working toward a
bachelor’s degree, at an accredited two-year or four-year institution, located in the United States.
2) Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
3) Must have completed at least 60 semester hours to be eligible
4) Complete the scholarship application in full
5) Submit typed (double-spaced) essay answering one of the posed questions
6) Crystal Group & Dexter Apache Holdings companies employees, and their family members are NOT eligible
7) Past winners and applicants of this scholarship are eligible to re-apply in future years.
Major: Multiple: All majors in the College of Business, Finance, Business Administration, Marketing, Communication Studies, Engineering,
Class Level: Undergrad: Upper Division(Junior/Senior); Grad: N/A