Scholarship Intent: To enable high school graduates to pursue courses of study that they would otherwise be unable to follow due to limited financial means.
1) Graduated or will be graduating from a public or private school in San Mateo County or Santa Clara County.
2) Planning to enroll or currently enrolled in a four-year college or university as a full-time student.
3) The selection committee looks for academic promise, documented perseverance in activities outside the classroom, the quality of the personal statement and personal characteristics such as honesty, good judgment and commitment to serving the community.
4) Previous applicants/ recipients may reapply.
5) Demonstrated financial hardship.
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: Any; Grad: N/A