Scholarship Intent: To provide college scholarship grants to aspiring students in the fields of finance, business and real estate.
1) Resident of Contra Costa County.
2) Must have completed 1 year of full-time college study.
3) Must have courses of study that reflects an emphasis on real estate, finance and/or business.
4) Must have a letter of recommendation from a teacher.
5) Most recent transcript.
6) 300 word essay stating your reasons for pursuing a career in real estate, finance and/or business.
Major: Multiple: Business, Real Estate, Finance,
Class Level: Undergrad: Sophomore, Junior, and Senior; Grad: Any