Scholarship Intent: To encourage talented and innovative sutdents to join the effort to ensure California’s water quality and to implement sound water management policies.
1) Contact organization for other majors that apply.
2) Must be a California resident attending a California school.
3) Completion of sophomore work and at the time of the award be a full-time student in their junior or senior year.
4) Demonstrate commitment to the field of water resources.
5) Individual’s commitment and motivation to his/her chosen vocation.
6) Financial need will also be given due to consideration.
Major: Multiple: Engineering, Environmental Studies, Public Administration,
Class Level: Undergrad: Upper Division(Junior/Senior); Grad: N/A