Scholarship Intent: Scholarships are awarded to students pursuing careers which help further the ideals and purposes of Civitan International as embodied in its Creed.
1) Must be a Civitan, Campus Civitan or Junior Civitan and must have been a member for at least 2 years.
2) Must be enrolled in a degree or certificate program at an accredited community college or four-year university or graduate school.
3) Must be full-time if not a graduate student.
3) Candidates must return the three-part application which includes one portion on personal information, one portion completed by the school and one portion completed by the sponsoring Civitan club endorsing the candidate.
4) Points are awarded based on academic record, professional objectives, civitan involvement, community/school activities, and financial need.