Scholarship Intent: The CIRI Foundation scholarship program provides financial aid opportunities to original enrollees of CIRI and the direct lineal descendants of original enrollees planning to or already taking courses to prepare for careers or to upgrade skills for caree
1) The CIRI Foundation offers multiple scholarship opportunities with varying eligibility criteria and deadlines.
2) Contact organization for individual scholarship requirements.
3) Enrolled in an Associate, Bachelor, Master, or Doctorate Degree program; or enrolled in a Post-Baccalaureate program of study; or enrolled in a pre-requisite courses before entering into a degree program. If you are enrolled in a certificate program please see the Grant Program Eligibility and deadlines.
4) Must be an original CIRI enrollee or direct lineal descendant.
5) Must have high school diploma or GED.
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: Any; Grad: Any