Scholarship Intent: The Christermon Foundation is a non-profit organization of the Beverage Alcohol Industry. It was established in 1987 to support worthy charities and develop a scholarship program. The mission of the Foundation is to demonstrate and promote a positive image for our industry within the community.
1) Scholarships will be awarded to the children or grandchildren or legal guardians of persons who currently hold FULLTIME employment with a company with a valid California beer, liquor or wine license. This includes restaurants, hotels, retail and wholesale grocery, airlines, breweries, wineries, distributors, etc.
2) Student demonstrates outstanding community service as evidenced by a student-written essay.
3) Scholarship recipients will be honored at one of two gala awards ceremonies planned for Summer 2017. Attendance at the awards ceremony is prerequisite to receiving the scholarship.
4) All applicants winning scholarships will receive notification of their placement for the program by June 2017.
5) For the application to be considered, all directions on the application must be followed exactly with attention to deadlines.
6) Contact organization for further information regarding criteria and majors.
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: Upper Division(Junior/Senior); Grad: N/A