Scholarship Intent: The purpose of the Chicana Latina Scholarship Fund is to assist Latina students in completing their undergraduate and graduate college education.
1) Be a woman of Chicana/Latina heritage.
2) Female student residing in Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Monterey, Napa, SF, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Solano, Sacramento, Yolo, or Sonoma counties for at least 2 years.
3) Community college and undergraduate students must have completed at least 12 semester units after high school graduation.
4) Graduate students must be enrolled graduate/ professional students completing course/thesis/ dissertation; or have been accepted into graduate/ professional school.
5) Community involvement and leadership.
6) Agree to donate 10 hrs of volunteer to the Foundation.
7) Commit to attending the CLF Leadership Institute.