Scholarship Intent: The CFT offers scholarships to high school seniors and college students who are children or dependents of CFT members in good standing.
1) Must be children or dependents of CFT members in good standing, or children of deceased CFT members and must be listed as a dependent on your parents’ or guardians’ tax return to be eligible.
2) High school seniors who received Raoul Teilhet scholarships are not eligible to apply for Raoul Teilhet scholarships as continuing college students.
3) Academic achievement.
4) Financial need.
5) Special talents and skills.
6) Participation in campus or community activities.
7) Must attend or plan to attend a community college,trade/technical schools, 4-year college/university, or art schools.
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: Any; Grad: N/A