Scholarship Intent: To help children of California strawberry farm workers to further their educational and career goals.
1) Children of strawberry farm workers who are currently employed and have been employed for the past 2 consecutive years in the CA strawberry harvest; Regions include Watsonville/Salinas, Santa Maria, Oxnard, Orange County/San Diego, and Fresno.
2) Applicant must have a parent that is currently employed as a California strawberry fieldworker.
3) Must be enrolled at a 4-year college/university, junior college or accredited trade school.
4) Applicants must graduate from high school and receive passing scores on the California High School Exit Exam.
5) All awards are for one year, and can be renewed annually, based on eligibility.
6) Please check the organizations website for further information.
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: Any; Grad: Any