Scholarship Intent: To reward those who have demonstrated a desire to make the lodging industry a career.
1) All applicants should be California residents.
2) Must have been in hospitality management major for at least one semester or quarter prior to applying.
3) Current resume of education, work experience, and other relevant information.
4) Must have verifiable hospitality industry work experience behind required internships.
5) Students attending an accredited 2 or 4 year college or university in California and pursuing an associate or bachelor degree in hospitality & tourism management.
6) Contact organization for specific scholarships.
Major: Multiple: Hospitality, Lodging,
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: Any; Grad: N/A