Scholarship Intent: This scholarship awards an undergraduate student with any type of disability including physical disabilities, medical conditions, mental and psychiatric conditions, speech and language, learning disabilities, behavioral conditions, and all other disabling conditions.
1) Must have a disability diagnosis from any person qualified to make a diagnosis.
2) All students are encouraged to apply even if they are unsure if their specific disability qualifies for the scholarship.
3) Must be enrolled at an accredited college or university within the US and demonstrate academic achievement.
4) Must have completed at least one semester of classes at an accredited college or university within the US.
5) Please see organization website for more information.