Scholarship Intent: The Bright Futures Scholarship Fund was established to provide additional scholarship opportunities to the many worthy applicants that seek funding each year.
1) Open to legal residents and AB 540 students.
2) Must have applied for, but not have been awarded, a community foundation managed scholarship, and/or was awarded a scholarship and can demonstrate an unmet need after all forms of college financial aid are secured.
3) Planning to enroll or enrolled in a four-year college or university as a full-time student.
4) Selections based on academic excellence, overall quality of personal statement, and how financial assistance will increase educational opportunities.
5) Special consideration given to working students and students pursuing a teaching or master’s degree with an emphasis in teaching of mathematics.
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: Any; Grad: Any