Scholarship Intent: Bay Area Gardener’s Scholarship Foundation strives to promote the educational attainment achievement of all diverse students in the Bay Area by among other things, conducting public discussions, forums, panels, lectures, and workshops.
1) Live in one of the three Bay Area Counties: San Francisco, Santa Clara, San Mateo.
2) Demonstrate financial need with family tax return or current check stubs.
3) Twenty-five hours or more of community service at a Non-profit organization or volunteering at Bay Area Gardener’s Foundation events.
4) Must graduate in the current academic year if a high school applicant.
5) Proof of enrollment in an accredited community college or university.
6) Attend BAFG recognition dinner and participate in the ceremony.
7) Complete other commitments from Bay Area Gardners Scholarship Foundation, per the website.
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: Any; Grad: Any