Association on American Indian Affairs Scholarship
Scholarship Intent:AAIA awards scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students from federally recognized tribes and tribes that are not recognized by the federal government.
1) Must be Native American or Alaska Native student enrolled in a tribe from continental US or Alaska.
2) A copy of tribal enrollment is required.
3) No blood quantum requirement for eligibility.
4) Must be attending an accredited school seeking an Associate’s degree or higher.
5) Organization does not fund certificate programs or seminary.
6) Students must have a minimum need of $750 both fall and spring semesters to be eligible.
7) May only apply for ONE scholarship that is offered.
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: Any; Grad: Any