Asian American Journalists Association Scholarship
Scholarship Intent: To assist students who live or attend school in the Bay Area and have an interest in Asian American and Pacific Islander issues and journalism careers.
1) Must be a graduating high school senior, undergraduate, or graduate student enrolled full-time with at least 12 credit units for the academic year.
2) Must be taking or planning to take journalism courses and/or pursuing journalism as a career.
3) Must be attending school in the San Francisco Bay Area or have a permanent address in the San Francisco Bay Area.
4) Applicants need not be Asian American or Pacific Islander in order to apply.
5) Candidates will be selected based on the basis of academic achievement, demonstrated journalistic ability, financial need, commitment to the field of journalism and sensitivity to Asian American and Pacific Islander issues.
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: Any; Grad: Any