Scholarship Intent: The U.S. Army Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) offers scholarships for students considering Army Officership or Army Nurse Corp on Active duty or Reserve National Guard.
1) Be between the ages of 17 and 26.
2) Agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on Active Duty or in a Reserve Component in Army Reserve or Army National Guard.
3) Good physical health and medically qualified.
4) Must meet Army height & weight requirements.
5) Must have received a minimum SAT score of 920 or an ACT composite score of 19 or have completed 1 college semester.
Class Level: HS Seniors; Undergrad: Any; Grad: Any